All Things Cycling
Info: 2015 Paris to Ancaster Bike Race
Are you racing in the 2015 Paris to Ancaster Race on Sunday, April 26? What are your goals, tips and advice going into this year's race?
New to the Paris to Ancaster Race?
"For over a century the roads of northern Europe have been home to the toughest bicycle races in the world. The most famous of these, Paris to Roubaix, takes place each spring over brutal cobblestone roads that have been preserved in their historic condition for over 100 years. Inspired by this classic race, the Paris to Ancaster has taken place for the past twenty years over the roughest farm lanes, trails and gravel roads we can find. Combined with unpredictable spring weather and the largest field of riders assembled in Canada, it has become a classic race experience for everyone from average riders to Canadian Olympians. Join us on April 26 to become part of the history of this unique race" (Source: http://www.parisancaster.com/)
Learn from the Past (#P2A13)
Here are several resources that provide a glimpse into race conditions from 2013.
Video: Get out There Magazine
- Brantford Expositor - Paris to Ancaster Celebrates 20 years. - April 14, 2013
- Hamilton Spectator - Paris to Ancaster Bike Race will be Bigger, Longer and Likely Muckier - April 6, 2013
Train for the Future:
How to Register:
You'll find all sorts of info regarding registering for the race including categories, distances, fees and more: http://www.parisancaster.com/faq.html
- Main Webpage: www.parisancaster.com/
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/Paris2Ancaster
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/Paris-to-Ancaster-Bicycle-Race/362321857125893
- Hashtag: #P2A15